Graduate Talent Program 2024, Chief Information Security Office
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you interested in protecting a global bank from cyber criminals? Are you interested in understanding which cyber threats a global bank is facing? Are you passionate about new technologies? Are you interested in protecting a global bank from cyber-attacks?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- assist senior cyber risk experts in performing independent high-quality and high-integrity Cyber and Information Security technical risk assessments, root cause analysis and risk investigations based on current cyber threats landscape and emerging risks
- learn data analytics techniques and manage data sets to integrate objective data analytics insights into the risk assessment process to produce high quality deliverables
- gather and analyze requirements, proposal of solutions, implementation and validation of proposed solutions
- learn how the security organization in a large global bank works and interact with various security departments, e.g. cyber operations, data protection, risk and governance
- explore, learn and work with 2 or 3 different teams within the broader CISO organization over the Graduate Talent Program duration
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be joining the Group Chief Information Security Office. You’ll be working with team members located across the globe on a range of topics related to Cyber and Information Security and technical risk management. Cyber and Information Security Services is the single point of contact and recognized subject matter expert for all matters related to Cyber and Information Security in the bank.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree in any of the following areas (Computer and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security, Computational Science, Mathematics or in a related field).
In particular, you have:
- knowledge of network and internet architecture, information security and/or data analysis/data mining for IT purposes
- experience in one or more of the following: network security, database security, cloud security, application security, infrastructure and system hardening, security architectures or technical security controls implementation
- ability to judge effectiveness of security control implementation against threats and risk scenarios
- strong social, soft and communication skills in English and preferably German
- strong structured and analytical thinking ability
- ability to closely collaborate with multidisciplinary, multicultural and global teams
Start date: September 2024 for 18 months
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, Chief Information Security Office
|UBS Job Board for Graduates