Cyber, Graduate – Risk Advisory (80-100%)
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is globally ranked as number one in Security Consulting and was named global leader in Security Operations Consulting.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to manage cyber, operational, financial and business process risks. Is cyber security your passion? Then we are the right company for you.
As an experienced and respected information security professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of high quality results to our national and international clients in Switzerland and abroad.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
By choosing Deloitte Cyber Risk Services, you choose a career in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, where you get the opportunity to serve many of the most prestigious and market leading organizations globally.
In Switzerland, Deloitte is expanding rapidly and constantly seeks new cyber security talent to join our team. Working within Cyber Risk Services you will grow your career in an exciting environment where information technology is a strategic asset. We offer you the ability to work on challenging contemporary topics including penetration testing, red teaming, cyber crisis simulations, global security transformation programs and the latest privacy regulation from Europe.
What you’ll do
Perform manual infrastructure, web & mobile application and IoT penetration testing, in cooperation and supported by our experienced penetration testers
Support vulnerability management programs to help clients with their Secure Software
- Development Lifecycle
- Report vulnerabilities to the business stakeholders
- Perform security architecture and configuration reviews of network devices and servers
- Conduct manual and automated security code reviews
- Assist in large security assessments such as Red teaming
What you need
- Have basic experience or knowledge in information security and penetration testing.
- Familiar with malware, experienced in programming (such as C/C++/C#, Bash, .NET, PHP,
- HTML and Java) and knowledge in topics such as network topology & network technologies (such as Firewalls, Internet access points, IDS and IPS) and Windows & UNIX systems.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant subject
- Strong academic record (strong grade point average from a reputable school)
- A demonstrable ability to solve complex problem objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement
- History of leadership amongst your peers and an enthusiastic personality
- Highly fluent English and German skills, both written and verbal, are required; French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native-level
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this, we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile ways of working. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Irina Rusu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 135248