Senior Consultant – Restructuring Services, Financial Advisory (80-100%)
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Restructuring Services team focuses on delivering the maximum value for clients in what are inevitably complex, time-pressured, and unpredictable circumstances, often caused by liquidity shortfalls, stakeholder unwillingness / inability to provide additional financing, deteriorated trading performance, complex stakeholder landscapes, or disaffected management.
Our longstanding and deep Private Equity (PE) relationships and strong track record are predicated on deploying proven PE techniques and tools to rapidly identify, quantify and deliver value across the entire value chain. Our Value Creation Services are tailored to the type of situation at hand; such as acquisitions, divestments, transformations, or turnarounds.
What you can expect from us
- Work closely with the team on crafting and executing robust, value-maximising M&A processes
- The opportunity to support and work across different M&A value creation scenarios such as performance improvement/transformation and distressed/turnaround situations.
- The opportunity to work on restructuring projects and work closely with our clients to support them throughout restructuring periods
- Seek opportunities for efficiencies in process and innovative ways to completing scope of work
- Develop and broaden your network: Work together with our well established consultancy practice
- A culture that place value on high quality and solving client needs: Production of high quality deliverables within agreed timescales
- Work in international teams with very professional and like-minded colleagues: Engage in and lead business development activities, marketing initiatives and practice development activities
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting and/or MBA
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in corporate restructuring, investment or commercial banking
- Experience in working under tight deadlines and helping clients accelerate progress
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and interpersonal skills
- You are motivated to work in a demanding and rewarding environment
- Fluency in English and German strongly desired
- Willingness to travel
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 159727