Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences in Economics or Business Administration
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within Emerging Europe Business Area within Credit Suisse’s International Wealth Management Division
- You will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the Chief Operating Officer (COO), Business Management function, where you will closely partner with your colleagues to provide decision support to our senior management of the business
- You the chance to work in an excellent team with a dedicated and can-do spirit, with various specific expertise providing you with a great learning opportunity of a front-office environment and broadening your know-how of various Chief Operating Officer functional topics in a bank
- You to gain valuable practical experience and have the chance to create an extensive network in an international working environment
- You a wide range of topics where you will be involved such as financial, organization, people-related, strategy and initiatives, delivering high quality reports, analysis, frameworks, presentations and communication to our senior stakeholders
- You to be an active independent member of our team and support a senior colleague in organizing key business events such as Management offsite events, including designing proposals for our management team, budgeting, coordinating and running the event, communicating with the participants and partners
- You to be involved in other elements of Business Management including daily revenue tracking, financial analysis and reporting, supporting the delivery of performance management presentations, strategy deep-dives and organizational structure maintenance, as well as ad-hoc project work as necessary
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude with profound analytical skills and a structured, solution oriented approach
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of our team and contribute to our success?
- You have an eye for detail and strive to produce high quality outputs
- You have well-developed conceptual skills and the ability to grasp ideas quickly
- You are well-motivated, passionate about learning and constantly aim to improve
- You are reliable and trust worthy, and enjoy working in a team and partnering with colleagues
- You have strong interpersonal skills with an open-communication style, fluent in English and German is advantageous
Ms. J. Böni is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.