Career Start: Trainee/Consultant in Financial Advisory Analytics (80-100%)
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
Our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Analytics team leverages modern data engineering and cloud analytics solutions to produce quick actionable insights that help CFO and corporate finance teams deliver successful M&A deals, restructuring initiatives, transition reporting and planning solutions or digital finance transformations. We develop agile financial intelligence solutions as well as tackle the manifold challenges created by the vast and ever-growing volumes of unstructured data faced by today’s businesses.
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level role, you will analyse clients business challenges, evaluate suitable solutions based on data analytics and data visualizations, conduct the according analyses and present your recommendations to the client’s middle or top management
- You will be integrated into a project team where you can learn a great deal about our business from experienced colleagues
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have a certain degree of flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun
What you offer
- You are a graduate and have completed your Bachelor or Master’s degree with a major or minor in a finance related discipline: additionally, minor studies in a computer science or MIS related field is advantageous
- You are technically minded, curious with a keen eye for detail, you feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales;
- Evidence of solid programming skills, e.g. proficient in one general purpose language (e.g. Python, C#) or one data query language (e.g. T-SQL) would be advantageous;
- Good knowledge of the usual operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Unix, MacOS) would be a plus;
- The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required;
- You communicate confidently in English and German. Any other language is a plus;
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our client’s excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organisations, we deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and we are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
We also foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work in an agile and dynamic environment which is at the heart of our Talent Strategy. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work. Click here to see what some of our working parents have to say.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 165822