Career Start: Consultant / Trainee – M&A Transaction Services, Financial Advisory, Zurich (80-100%)
Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you are bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Transaction Services team provides transaction support services for buyers and sellers ranging from small and medium sized, owner managed businesses to large multinational corporations and private equities in their evaluation of a potential deal.
What you can expect from us
- You will be working with Swiss companies, global corporations and private equity clients from various fields. Deloitte professionals often get to be a part of the most challenging and interesting transactions in the market
- You actively support clients on analysing and assessing information to help them make decisions and realize the added value of their M&A transactions
- You assist our clients on preparing business for sale, including preparation of data books
- You support due diligence and transaction projects across sectors for both strategic investors and private equity firms
- You engage in and lead business development activities, marketing initiatives and practice development activities
- We embrace a culture that places value on high quality and solving client needs: Production of high quality deliverables within agreed timescales is required
- We offer an opportunity to develop and broaden your network: You work together with our well-established consultancy practice and work in international teams with very professional and like-minded colleagues
- In our projects, we often work together with our colleagues from other European countries. Whilst your main work location is in Zurich, your work might require traveling within and outside of Europe
- At Deloitte we focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal trainings and development programs, and with the help from a coach in your business area, you will have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting and/or MBA
- Previous work experience and/or internships in a relevant area, preferably within the banking industry
- Experience in due diligence projects and analysis of the balance sheets, cash flow and income statements is preferred
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and interpersonal skills
- You communicate fluently in English and German
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our approach combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we delivery outstanding impact on the reputation and success of clients in Switzerland and globally. In pursuing this, we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates in.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 167502