SAP Consultant, Technology Consulting, Enterprise, Technology and Performance Neu
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn more here.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Enterprise Applications team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
The Enterprise Applications group delivers business focussed transformation programmes supported by process design, people solutions and technology. We focus on realizing operational improvements and efficiencies across business operations. We partner with the most renowned technology providers globally and combine their tools with our proven expertise to offer the best solutions to our clients.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional).
- An entry-level position, where you will be integrated into a project team from the start
- A chance for you to conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations
- You an international, dynamic and young work culture
- You a position in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies
- A Master’s degree from a reputable university with a strong academic record of achievement
- Strong interest in Industrial Engineering, Technology Management, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, IT / Information Systems, or equivalent
- The ability to act as the interface between technical experts and the business
- A willingness to travel
- Exposure in SAP Supply Chain environment (SD / MM / PP / MDM / QM / PM) is a plus
- Fluency in English; German and/or French is a benefit
Where will Deloitte Nextland take you? Submit a complete application online, including your CV and a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcripts and references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Please also make sure you mention your starting date availability and your salary expectation in the cover letter.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact
Bradely Segal at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 169423