Graduate Talent Program 2020, IT Group Internal Audit
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? Do you want to make a difference? We are looking for an exceptional graduate to join our IT audit team to:
- assess technology risks impacting UBS’s businesses, processes and products
- identify controls that are designed to address the risks and evaluate how effective they are (e.g. by testing them or deciding on a testing approach)
- help create practical, sustainable, innovative, and value-added solutions to any issues identified and contribute to the reporting of audit findings to UBS senior management
- monitor issue resolution, risk profile and developments within a specific area and provide input into our audit planning
- engage with local, regional and global business management to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) in Zurich, joining a department of 130 professionals with a wealth of experience and international backgrounds. Our role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. Globally, GIA has over 400 professionals working in 18 offices in 13 countries, with dedicated teams covering the Investment Bank, Global Wealth Management, UBS Switzerland, Asset Management and Corporate Center functions including Technology.
You have a university degree with a technological, scientific or business administration background. In particular, you have:
- strong analytical and conceptual skills and an ability to quickly understand complex business processes as well as focus on details
- drive, initiative and the ability to thrive in a global, multi-cultural environment and work well under pressure
- excellent command of written and spoken English; additional languages, especially German, are a plus
- solid data analytics skills (e.g. Excel, Access, Tableau or SQL)
- experience of an internship or vocational training in the financial services or IT industry
- open, flexible and self-confident, with an attitude geared towards high performance
- able to move smoothly between different topics and willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
- a good communicator, who is able to interact with different levels of management and provide clear, concise and compelling messages both verbally and in writing
But we’d also like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Start date: As soon as possible
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2020, IT Group Internal Audit||UBS Job Board for Graduates|