Graduate Talent Program 2019, Data Protection Neu
Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Information Technology (IT)
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Your security-driven mind is looking for possible threats everywhere? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? Then we have a satisfying job for you:
- Become part of the UBS Security family and contribute to securing our most valuable assets
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- Analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Secure Key Management team in Zurich. Our role is to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for the management of cryptographic keys within UBS and with external partners. We help by consulting on key management topics (on premise and in the cloud), constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a burning interest in security topics (you care about protecting your data)
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a self-sufficient, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight timelines
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.09.2019
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.