Consultant Foreign Trade Expert (80-100%)
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Tax & Legal Team is looking for you!
Our Tax & Legal Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex customs, trade and export control matters? Then we are the right company for you, whether if you start with us as a Consultant or Manager.
What you expect from us
- After a thorough introduction, you will support national and international consulting projects
- Customs, global trade and export control advisory goes far beyond pure legal advice, therefore we focus on a holistic view, covering legal requirements, operational processes, business needs and automated processes. You will therefore not only analyze the legal requirements, but also implement these in the operational businesses of global players.
- You work closely with Business Intelligence specialists (keyword Customs Analytics), SAP GTS consultants and tax experts
- Although you primarily work as a customs and global trade expert, you have a basic understanding of other interfacing functions within the supply chain, such as: Transport & logistics, warehousing and stock management, tax (transfer pricing, VAT, tax accounting etc.), procurement and sales , legal etc.
- You will support with your experience also the M&A and Audit teams
- Apprenticeship as a foreign trade expert; customs expert (HF or Eidgenössicher Fachausweis), Lawyer or business administration with focus on customs, global trade and / or export controls
- Strong interest in customs, global trade and / or export controls as well as in the automation of customs and trade compliance processes
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interfaces to other areas such as taxes (VAT, transfer prices etc.),legal/regulatory, accounting, logistics
- Experience in the area of customs, global trade and export control, ideally also with systems for the automation of customs processes
- Fluent in German or French and very good command of English, other languages are a plus
- Analytical mindset, process understanding, open for innovative approaches and ideas
- Flexibility for interdisciplinary work and teamwork
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Stella Hoppe at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 171731