Graduate Talent Program 2020, Human Resources
Swipe left and right to navigate between previous and next jobs.
Switzerland - Zürich
Human Resources (HR)
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you engaged and passionate about Human Resources? Do you want to know how HR activities support UBS’s vision to be the choice of clients worldwide? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support and collaborate in strategic, analytical and operational tasks within different HR teams
- provide effective and customer-oriented advice to internal and external clients
- co-ordinate with various HR Specialist and Shared Service Functions
- participate in current and new HR Projects, be it analysis, development of solutions or evaluation
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be part of the Human Resources department based in Zurich. You will have the chance to see how we support our clients’ continued success and how we help to foster UBS’s collaborative, respectful and performance-oriented culture. Through rotations during the Graduate Talent Program in different areas within HR, you have the opportunity to get a holistic view of HR. Our employees have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We help and support each other.
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in HR or similar
- pleasure in dealing with people - team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- organizational, analytical and methodical skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
- proactive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude
- eagerness to learn with good attention to detail
- fluency in German and English
- extensive past experience with MS Office
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- make things happen
- stick with a task
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2020, Human Resources||UBS Job Board for Graduates|