Winter Intern, Financial Services Risk & Regulation – Risk Advisory, Zurich (80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our FS Risk and Regulation team is part of our Deloitte Risk Advisory business and is responsible for advising the top management of leading international clients in the financial services industry (e.g. Retail/ Private/ Investment banking, Insurance, Financial Market Infrastructure, Regulators and National Banks) on how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Risk and Regulation drives concepts, develops strategies and ensures implementation of the solutions for our clients within the context of amongst others Risk and Compliance transformation (e.g. enterprise risk management, KYC / AML), Front-to-Back process reengineering (e.g. digital banking, robotic process automation, Artificial Intelligence) or regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel III, Solvency II, MIFID II/ MIFIR, “Too Big to Fail”).
What you can expect from us
- Up to a 6 month internship starting Winter 2020/2021
- We offer you a dynamic and challenging role in a fast growing company
- You will be integrated into a project team from the beginning to engage directly with our client staff to build effective relationships
- You will help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues in the area of risk and capital management, develop business strategies and help transform their businesses including digital transformation
- Help you build knowledge, experience and the necessary communication skills to deliver services of outstanding quality to our clients
- Develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- You will support our senior management in developing and winning new business, including assisting with proposal development
- You will contribute to building the Deloitte brand in our core service offerings, including participating in industry forums, thought leadership and internal events
- You will join a motivated and multicultural team at our office in Zurich
To be the right fit for this position, you should have:
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in the fields of science (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.) or business administration (finance, economics, strategy, etc.) with great academic record
- Previous experience with e.g. consulting firms, financial services institutions, or FinTechs / RegTechs is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set
- Strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent English skills both written and orally. Any further languages would be an advantage (particularly German)
- Are these topics which interest you or you already have experience in? Then we’re the right company for you to join our team for a diverse and stimulating internship.
- Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme (e.g. CFA, MBA support).
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers
If you have any question, please contact Rebecca Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 176906