Internship – Risk Management – IWM COO Risk Manager in International Wealth Management #145315
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in finance, mathematics, banking or IT with a focus on data analytics / visualization
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
An exciting internship role within the Non-Financial Risk Identification and Analysis Team within the First Line of Defense Support (FLDS) of the International Wealth Management (IWM) division
- The opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the full operational risk management lifecycle including risk identification, quantification, mitigation, measurement and reporting
- Be part of a global team with a focus on steering and controlling the risk profile of the IWM division
- You join a diverse forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various non-financial risk topics and methodologies
- Gain practical experience within a bank including exposure to many key business partners across all lines of defense, markets and business areas within a first class organization
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and will work closely with other team members, supporting them to deliver on various topics and dealing with new challenges
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of risk and controls data analysis and reporting
Are you a structured and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions? Do you prefer the analytical aspects of a project and proactively meet challenges?
- You are interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges
- The quality of your work is accurate, meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride and understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- Well-developed conceptual skills and capability to work with unstructured data from multiple related sources
- Very strong Excel skills and being comfortable using advanced formulae to analyze large data sets and experience with data visualization is a plus
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about solving problems efficiently and you can see yourself leading a team of risk analysts in the long term
- You speak fluent English, German is a plus
V. Krause is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.