Internship 2021, Workforce Analyst
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Is Data Science your passion? Do you like data visualization? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- working on state of the art dashboards with Tableau
- show casing advanced technics to analyze data out of different sources
- execution of data preparation and deep dive analytics
- liaising with colleagues from different teams to find optimized solutions
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Data Transformation & Analytics team in Zurich. We drive the digitalization of Human Resources, deliver self-service dashboards and help steering the business with advanced analysis on all topics around workforce.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- know-how gained from experience in Tableau software
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: January 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Workforce Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|