Internship – Finance / Controlling / Accounting / Audit – Capital Management Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG #166209
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continuously invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months (preferably June to November)
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Finance & Banking, Mathematical Finance, Economics or Accounting
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- A challenging, dynamic and exciting role within the Treasury and Balance Sheet Management team within the CFO area of the Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG
- A variety of tasks in the area of Balance Sheet and Capital Management (e.g. conducting monthly and annual forecasts, analyzing capital portfolio structure)
- Further you actively support the analysis of regulatory frameworks and developments with focus on Capital (e.g. upcoming Basel and FINMA regulations) and its impact on thebusiness
- You have the possibility to gain an in-depth insight into the annual financial and capital planning process and cross-functional projects
- Additionally you enjoy to actively collaborate in daily tasks with various stakeholders across the organization (e.g. Front Organizations, Group Finance, Risk, Financial Accounting, Treasury, Legal, Tax)
- The chance to gain practical experience and get insights in the regulatory Pillar I and Pillar II framework
- You are part of our dynamic and experienced team of dedicated and motivated professionals
- Are you a communicative and reliable person with pronounced team spirit, a positive personality and can-do attitude?
- Do you like ambitious tasks and focus on meeting challenges?
- Are you motivated to know more about the financial sector?
- You have well-developed conceptual and problem solving skills
- You have an organized personality with attention to details and passion for working with figures
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in German and English are required
- You have good MS Office know-how
Mrs. S. Gross of the recruiter is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.