Internship 2022, Global Banking Advisory & Coverage
Switzerland - Zürich
Client advisory / Relationship management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in Investment Banking? Are you an innovative thinker? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Work as part of the deal team on the origination and execution of high-profile mandates
- Support on process coordination and interactions with various stakeholders
- Work on marketing materials and analyses
- Contribute to the team’s financial modeling and valuation exercises
- Conduct research activities including market and company analyses
- Process administrative tasks
The Investment Bank delivers comprehensive advice, products and execution to corporate, institutional, intermediary and alternative asset management clients across the world’s capital markets. UBS is one of the world’s leading firms in the investment banking and securities business, providing a full spectrum of services to corporate and institutional clients, governments and financial intermediaries. We invite highly motivated individuals to apply for an Intern position within our global Investment Banking Department (CCS).
A 3 months internship is the ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most successful people in finance. From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience the unique workplace culture of UBS.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Investment Banking Department (CCS) team in Opfikon. We advise top corporations and governments on strategic and financing alternatives. These include Mergers and Acquisitions, debt and equity capital raisings, leveraged buy-outs and corporate restructurings. The team is located in Opfikon.
Applicants must be in their penultimate year of studies at university ideally in Business Administration / Economics / Technical Studies with a very strong academic record
In particular you have:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- High degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Excellent oral and written command in English and German
- Solid corporate finance knowledge
- Previous work experience from internships favorable
- Proficient knowledge of MS office applications
Duration: 3 months
Start date: January 2022
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Global Banking Advisory & Coverage||UBS Job Board for Graduates|