Graduate Programme – Fixed-track: Finance Analytics – Data Science & Projects
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss wealth management group. We focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients from around the world, taking into account what truly matters to them - in their business and personal life, today and for future generations. Join Julius Baer and make a difference.
Are you a recent graduate and looking for a great career start? Join our 18-months Graduate Programme as of October 2021 and let’s shape together the future of wealth management and beyond.
Take the chance to kick-off your career with a fixed Graduate Programme Track within Finance Analytics and related fields. The three rotation assignments are fixed in order to gain in-depth expertise and to become a specialist. During the programme you will have the unique opportunity to spend one rotation assignment abroad.
Join the Division “Finance & Markets” and become part of the Finance Analytics & Management Accounting Team in Zurich. You will be focusing on various aspects of data analytics to deliver insights to bank-internal clients of the Finance Analytics Competence Centre. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work closely with several finance functions including Financial Accounting, regional CFOs, strategic Controlling & Planning as well as other departments within different initiatives to support the transformation of the Finance Division globally. Rotations include the Finance Analytics team, Business Control Planning team Asia and the Finance Transformation & Projects team. Therewith you will be actively involved in daily business and projects, gaining first-hand experience and acquiring relevant knowledge. Furthermore, the programme includes training sessions focusing on technical and social competencies.
- Accompany & support in all essential phases of the data analysis process: from ideation and assessment of analytical questions, data compilation & exploration to data pre-processing, analysis, data discovery and presentation of results
- Design & implement data processing methodologies specifically suited for use in data discovery and for advanced analytics purposes
- Support for the automation & updating of existing data transformation processes for data analysis applications
- In the course of an international assignment join the regional CFO organisation in Singapore and support the team on site with in-depth analyses and evaluations
- Support business case calculations and the assessment of KPI data and provide according reporting
- Provide support for the enhancement of the finance data & tool landscape
- Continuously monitor relevant developments within the industry in the field of data analytics to equip the senior management with essential insights on market best practices in the finance function and of best in class system, tool and data landscapes
- Master’s degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences with above-average grades in Economics, Banking, Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, or Data Science (graduation max. 12 months ago)
- Initial practical experience in the financial industry and expertise in banking products and financial markets
- Strong analytical, conceptual skills and fast thinker
- Good communication and presentation skills, confident appearance
- Independent, resilient and team-oriented personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with the willingness to take responsibility
- Fluent in German & English, other languages an advantage
- Eligible for employment authorisation in Switzerland