Internship – Business Management – #165415
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in economics or law
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within Market Area Ukraine, Central Asia and Kazakhstan
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into International Wealth Management
- You are part of the Client and Business Management team
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You support Client and Business Managers in their daily task and activities
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and the interact daily with a wide range of stakeholders
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of controlling, reporting and client servicing
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of Relationship Managers
- Are you a communicative and reliable person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You are enthusiastic about clients and you can see yourself in a front role in the long term
- You speak fluent German and you have a good working knowledge of English, Russian is a welcomed plus
Mr M. Lillywhite is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.