Internship 2022, Analyst Growth Advisory
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in startups and innovation? Are you interested in learning more about the Swiss startup and venture capital scene? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Help the team in doing a first assessment / triage of the incoming potential equity fundraising mandate / growth credit cases by reviewing the pitch decks, meeting the startup entrepreneurs, reviewing company documentation incl. the financial planning, etc.
- Support the team in preparing the internal and external documentation required for running an equity fundraising process with investors or an internal credit process
- Keep the team’s marketing documentation up to date and liaise with client advisors in the Corporate & Institutional Clients as well as Wealth Management segments on potential enquiries on the team’s services
- Support the team in marketing, administrative tasks, in the transaction/financing processes as well as reporting and controlling activities
- Support the team in the sourcing of equity fundraising mandates, leveraging not only the bank’s internal but also external networks
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the UBS Growth Advisory team in Zurich-Altstetten (www.ubs.com/growthadvisory). Our team supports innovative scaleups in their equity fundraising efforts by actively promoting their investment case with professional private investors in UBS Wealth Management and with institutional clients out of the UBS network such as venture capital funds etc. Additionally, we are involved in different in-house growth credit processes that provide access to credit lines for such young high-potential corporates. - Over the last years we have supplied over CHF 300 million in capital to several high-profile Swiss scaleup companies both in form of growth credits by UBS and investor’s equity that we have raised on behalf of the companies.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree in business administration or economics within the last 6 months.
In particular you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with clients and colleagues at all levels
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- previous experience with private equity, venture capital or M&A
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
- sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February or upon agreement
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Analyst Growth Advisory||UBS Job Board for Graduates|