Graduate Talent Program 2023, MTN Trading Urgent hiring
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you like to work in financial markets? Are you a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset? Interested in Trading and Trading Technology? We are looking to grow our MTN Trading Team in Switzerland to:
- be at the forefront of the Private Placement Market in a dynamic and diverse team
- support bespoke origination and trading operation through IT based process development
- support the desk processes through ongoing work on automation into a scalable platform design, interacting with stakeholders across regions and functions
- support trade capture for product innovations and their respective systematic integration into the desk process flow
- support the team to manage risks across multiple different risk factors
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
The Global Medium Term Note (MTN) Trading team is a diverse and dynamic team that works closely with internal and external stakeholders to best align with client needs and deliver optimal solutions. The Team is part of Global Market Trading within the UBS Investment Bank. Geographically it serves a broad range of countries and clients of our global franchise.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Data Analytics with a solid background in coding as a must.
In particular you have:
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- a flexible, open-minded, and cooperative personality with a business mindset
- an interest in financial markets and trading technology
- sharp analytical and problem-solving with strong programming and data analytics skills
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
- fluency in English and any other languages is a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 6th February 2023
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.