HR Business Partner Intern 50-100% (f/m/d)
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our mission in Human Resources is to help Hitachi Energy to stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven. During the 12-month Internship, as a key member in our motivated team, you will partner with the business to attract, select, retain and advance our employees and external candidates to effectively implement business strategy. Do you have a higher education and want to have a strong track record in Human Resources? Are you equipped with well-developed networking skills and the ability to proactively support our business and deliver a personalized candidate experience? We then have the right job opportunity for you! Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow.
- Supporting HR Business Partner in their responsibilites for the HR consulting and coaching and working with business leaders to solve significant people and cultural issues and various HR admin work.
- Supporting HR Business Partner providing expertise in technical and regulatory aspects of employment including hiring, termination, performance management, rewards, etc.
- Supporting HR Business Partner in enabling business change, supporting them for talent aspects of organization structure changes, talent integration related to mergers & acquisitions
- Supporting in communicating the business value of HR initiatives and managing HR program roll out to minimize business disruption
- Supporting in partnering with the business and talent management/staffing and recruiting colleagues on key talent initiatives
- We support diversity and are open to recruit students with different backgrounds (IT, Finance, Marketing, Communication) who is interested to step into HR area
- Open minded with very good communication skills to talk to high level managers
- Excellent command of English and German
- Skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiar with use of application tracking tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com