Graduate Talent Program 2024, Corporate & Real Estate Region Ticino
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you value customer contact? Do you always keep a cool head even in turbulent times?
We are looking for a person like that to:
- Support of the client advisor in the professional and success-oriented advice of corporate clients
- Preparation and follow-up of customer meetings and customer events
- Assisting the client advisor in the analysis of financial statements, in the review of loan applications and annual loan templates
- Preparation of offers for the entire product range for corporate clients (investments, foreign exchange hedging, cash management etc.)
- Creation of professional presentations to support the consultant’s strategic dialogue with our clients
- Solution-oriented cooperation with product specialists within and outside the division of Corporate & Real Estate Banking Switzerland
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Corporate Client team in the region Ticino / Sopraceneri Switzerland. We are a dynamic, highly motivated team and offer larger, often internationally active companies integrated consulting and service solutions tailored to their individual needs.
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- A flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
- Good judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- A structured work style, confident working autonomously
- The ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of national languages and English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.07.2024
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, Corporate & Real Estate Region Ticino
|UBS Job Board for Graduates