Graduate Talent Program 2024, Corporate Clients Advisory
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you an open-minded person looking for an exciting challenge in advising our mainly German speaking corporate clients? Do you value customer contact and do you like to develop ideas and bring them down to earth. We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Supporting client advisors in advising companies and positioning UBS as a competent sparring partner for corporate clients
- Preparation of analysis and elaboration of possible solutions for client needs in the areas of financing, FX-hedging, cash management, corporate finance and investments of excess cash as well as supporting complex credit requests and annual reviews
- Participation in customer meetings and taking responsibility for the comprehensive preparation and follow-up of client meetings
- Preparation of client presentations to support client advisors in strategic dialogue with company owners
- Conceptual co-design and ensuring a professional implementation of internal and external communication and sales management activities
- Support for internal projects
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be engaged in the Corporate Clients department in Basel, where we operate in a hybrid working environment. We offer a wide range of financial advisory services to medium-sized and large corporate clients within the area of Basel, and thanks to our close cooperation with specialists from other sectors, our clients benefit from our broad expertise.
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance, or business administration
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in the area of finance/consulting
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.09.2024
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, Corporate Clients Advisory
|UBS Job Board for Graduates