Graduate Talent Program 2024, GFIW Client Advisory Turkey
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you a dynamic people person eager to deliver an exceptional client experience? Do you have a passion for Turkish market, including understanding of Turkish social and business culture?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- provide A-Z support and involvement to daily workload of a GFIW Desk
- closely collaborate with Client Account Managers, Relationship Managers, Desk Heads and Subject Matter Experts
- actively participate in product meetings and client calls with subject matter experts in order to learn every aspect of the client servicing
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Turkey Global Family & Institutional Wealth (GFIW) team in Zurich that focuses on bringing together strengths and capabilities across Global Wealth Management and the Investment Bank to further enhance the service we provide to entrepreneurs, Family Offices, and other private investors. We’re focused on managing, preserving and growing our clients’ wealth, and help our clients plan for and manage succession.
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in banking or similar
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- good judgment when dealing with sensitive information and ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.07.2024
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, GFIW Client Advisory Turkey
|UBS Job Board for Graduates