Graduate Talent Program 2023, Group Treasury New
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you want to know more about risk and financial resource management in a bank? UBS Group Treasury is hiring!
We are seeking innovative and inquisitive minds that want to apply technology, data analytics and new techniques to traditional Treasury activities, enabling UBS’ strategic ambitions and purpose.
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- get to know how Treasury manages the liquidity & funding requirements across the Group
- gain familiarity with financial products used to manage a broad range of credit and market risks
- learn all about how Treasury works as an organisation, acting as the interface between the Business Divisions and Functions
- develop your skills analysing complex situations and creating the best strategy to maximize our stakeholders’ diverse objectives
- learn how to combine risk management skills with the capacity to understand how our bank balance sheet operates
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Group Treasury team in Switzerland. Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS’s financial resources. During your program you will be rotating across Treasury areas, experiencing roles in Liquidity & Funding (L&F) and Asset & Liability Management (ALM), to get exposure on how Group Treasury manages and optimizes the Banks consumption of balance sheet capacity, capital, liquidity, funding and associated risk exposure.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: September 2023
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2023, Group Treasury||UBS Job Board for Graduates|