Graduate Talent Program 2023, Investment Communications Manager Nouveau
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you want to help guide the investment decision making of some of the world’s wealthiest individuals? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work with economists, analysts, strategists, product specialists, and advisors to help us connect content, solutions, and clients
- design and execute on content activation campaigns to make sure our content is successfully reaching our advisors and clients
- analyse and structure data to help us reach more clients and with greater levels of engagement
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Investment Communications team in Zurich, who write our macroeconomic House View content, and ensure it has an impact with our clients and advisors around the world. You’ll be drawing on our global team of analysts, speaking with our network of advisors, liaising with product specialists, and leveraging the team’s capabilities, to make sure our clients and advisors are well connected with award-winning content and best-in-class products.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- a strong interest in financial markets
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 2023
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2023, Investment Communications Manager||UBS Job Board for Graduates|