Strategy Consultant (All Genders), Monitor Deloitte URGENTE
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 10036
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Having been recognised as the “undisputed global leader” in innovation strategy consulting, we help companies seize new growth opportunities by building, and launching new offerings and businesses. We help clients develop commercial pricing strategies and processes in alignment with the organization’s strategies.
Our strategy team works side by side with our clients’ top management to solve essential strategic challenges. Our perspective is broad - we form interdisciplinary teams and use our deep industry knowledge and client experience to investigate and analyse markets, competitors, customers and our clients’ organisation in order to deliver practical and visionary solutions.
Our practice is widely recognised by our clients for its insight, expertise, and the quality of our work. Our culture is collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. Our track record of commercial success and our growth ambitions can provide you with a fantastic platform for your career.
How you can make an impact
- You will work in a variety of industries, with stronger focus on Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Banking and Insurance
- For you this might mean, analysing the competitive landscape to support the product launch of a new drug, segmenting customers to boost the growth of a global consumer goods company or preparing strategy workshops to shape the digital future of a private bank
- You will quickly broaden your experiences, working with experienced international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day and will have access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets and training opportunities
- You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner with structured decision-making, guided by senior leadership feedback, to deliver implementable strategic recommendations for our clients
Who we are looking for
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you’ll have to have:
- Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable professional presence
- Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
- Passionate about delivering impact for Monitor Deloitte and its clients
- Fluency in English
Willingness to travel
- Excellent academic achievements from a leading university or business school, with a Master’s degree
- Challenging internships or initial professional experience or previous full-time experience in strategy consulting or relevant industry roles
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed, sorry.
If you have any questions, please contact Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.