Analyst Program 2021, Global Banking – Advisory & Coverage
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you interested in Investment Banking? Are you an innovative thinker? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of the deal team on the origination and execution of high-profile mandates
- support on process coordination and interactions with various stakeholders
- work on marketing materials and analyses
- contribute to the team’s financial modelling and valuation exercises
- conduct research activities including market and company analyses
- process administrative tasks
We invite highly motivated individuals to apply for an Analyst position within our Global Banking - Advisory & Coverage division. You’ll be working in the Swiss Investment Banking Department team in Opfikon. We advise Swiss-based multinational corporations on strategic and financing related activities. These include Mergers and Acquisitions, debt and equity capital raisings, and leveraged buy-outs. The team is located in Opfikon.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree at the program start date.
In particular, you have:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- High degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Excellent oral and written command in English and German
- Solid corporate finance knowledge
- Previous work experience from internships favourable
- Proficient knowledge of MS office applications
Start date: July / Aug 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Analyst Program 2021, Global Banking - Advisory & Coverage||UBS Job Board for Graduates|