Assistant in Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) in Geneva
We are looking for an Assistant in Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) in Geneva
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our professionals within the Financial Accounting Advisory practice in Geneva develop specifically tailored solutions to our clients in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency and continuity. Start your career today by joining us in the versatile world of EY.
Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) professionals provide advisory services to a wide range of clients across different industries covering a broad spectrum of services. We currently have a career opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accounting Advisory Services based in Geneva.
Tasks that you promote
- Support and advise our international and national clients in the industrial, commercial and service sectors in accounting matters (CO, Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS and US GAAP).
- Assist and advise our clients in the context of complex transactions in acquisitions, sales and capital market transactions. Assist in mapping acquisitions and creating pro-forma and carve-out reports.
- Support and advise our clients on accounting changes and conversions (GAAP conversions).
- Help our clients develop and transform their financial function, reporting processes, and so on - with the aim of optimizing the balance between efficiency, effectiveness and control.
You will deepen your knowledge and network from mandate to mandate. EY supports you in your further education as well as in your career planning.
Your profile to succeed together
- A Bachelor or Master degree (in Accounting or Finance).
- An interest in pursuing a further relevant professional education (e.g. Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, ACCA or CFA).
- A fist working experience or internship preferably gathered in accounting or finance in industry, audit or consulting is an advantage.
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented.
- You have an intellectual curiosity and you are willing to do the “extra mile”.
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-pace and international environment investing in sustainable relationships.
- Fluent English and French required.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: GEN0009V. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.