Analytics & Insight Manager - Healthcare Europe (M/F))
GENEVA BUSINESS CENTER
Are you energized by solving tough business problems? Are you curious and creative with a bias towards action? If so, then a role in the Analytics & Insights organization is for you!
The Analytics & Insights (A&I) organization create a point of difference for P&G. We directly influence business strategy, via deep consumer, healthcare professional, retailer and market understanding, spanning from human insights to data science.
This specific role is within the growing consumer healthcare division and you will influence business strategy, pricing, media investments, develop new products and go-to-market plans on different brands and categories.
You will deliver insights by using a mix of advanced analytics and ethnographic approaches. A unique mix of data, psychology and critical thinking.
Apply if you have:
- MSc holder. Typical backgrounds include: Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physical Sciences or Quantitative Social Sciences, but so long as you otherwise recognize yourself in and feel passion for this type of challenge, we would love to hear from you.
- Strong analytical skills and an analytical problem solver.
- Can then tell the story that explains the discovery, excite the audience and turn recommendations into reality.
- Has exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- A leader: you envision how things can get better, set the direction, enroll others to get there and energize others until your vision becomes reality.
- Values simplicity and sets priorities, there are only so many hours in a day and your friends and family deserve some of it.
- Has an entrepreneur mind-set, while technically (data) savvy: you prefer to chart your own course to get the job done.
- Is creative; finds that unique viewpoint to solve problems.
- Has the ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions
- Is able and willing to travel.
- Fluent in English.
Skills/Qualifications - You probably have an even better chance if you have:
- Experience with Statistical Packages, e.g. SQL, Python, R, Matlab, SPSS, SAS and/or JMP.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as PowerBI, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new insights flourish. All the while, we will offer you elite training and development to help you become a leader in your field.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and clear, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor. We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidates with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)