Career Entry (all genders) - Business Tax- Financial Services Industries Urgent Hiring
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 26-Jan-2023
Req #: 7689
Our tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on different tax issues?
On an entry level you will be part of our Financial Services Tax (FSI) team and take a vital role within our team of specialists, supporting them in tax advisory and compliance projects for Swiss and international banks, insurance and trust companies as well as asset managers.
How you can make an impact
- Embrace the opportunity to take on functions with client contact and responsibility for cross-divisional projects in various industries from day one
- Get an exciting insight into our various diverse fields of projects such as national and international corporate restructurings, transactions and tax planning projects for banks, insurance companies, asset managers and investment companies as well as funds.
- You work on complex tax issues with senior team members by assisting with research, drafting memoranda and tax rulings and preparing client presentations
- Take part in the opportunity to work on multiple client-related projects around tax transparency regulations designed to combat offshore tax evasion (e.g. Automatic Exchange of Information, US FATCA, QI or EU DAC6), by supporting our team of tax specialists in advising global financial institutions to implement new international tax regulations
- Work directly with senior team members, assisting them with regulatory researches, client presentations, proposals and drafting of memorandums on complex tax-regulatory issues. In addition, you might participate in client meetings or support clients with ad-hoc reviews and audits or short-term assignments
Who we are looking for
- You have a Master degree or are currently enrolled in your last year, preferably in business administration, economics or law, ideally with tax knowledge
- You have a flair for numbers as well as thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- You are interested in obtaining the Certified Swiss Tax Expert qualification/Master in Swiss and International Taxation/LL.M on Swiss and International Taxation
- You communicate fluently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 20 employees in our office in Zurich. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.