Trainee (all genders) - Forensic - Investigations
Business line: Financial Advisory
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 14-Mar-2023
Req #: 6062
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
How you can make an impact
- You will be working on high profile engagements supporting our clients in responding to internal and external investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes
- Collecting evidence through in-depth analysis of financial data, review of emails and other documents
- Production of summaries of relevant information
- Contributing to report writing
Who we are looking for
- You are technically minded, curious, with a keen eye for detail. You feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you deliver quality results to demanding timescales
- Motivation and enthusiasm to work within Forensic
- Strong business acumen, integrity, analytical and conceptual skills, and ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- English AND German or French or Italian. Any other additional language would be an advantage
- University Degree or a bachelor’s degree of a University of Applied Sciences and Arts, ideally in Accounting, Business Administration and/or Finance, MAS in Economic Crime Investigation (completed or ongoing), Swiss CPA qualified or part qualified is considered a plus, together with a previous accounting working experience
Become part of our fast-growing forensic practice and benefit from national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program. Join 50 colleagues from your team in Zurich and be part of a diverse team who bring together different backgrounds and skillsets to address a wide variety of client challenges.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Lucrezia at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 6062