Graduate Talent Program 2021, Product Innovation Cards & Payments Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you interested in digital solutions, innovations or how the world will pay in 10 years? Do you want to be part of an agile team driving change within a dynamic international environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- search, research, test and evaluate innovative payment solutions and market trends on the Swiss and international markets
- conduct activities for new product launches and projects with a hands-on creative and engaged approach
- utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end client experience of developed solutions across multiple channels and customer touch points
- support project portfolio management by monitoring projects’ implementation progress, ideas selection and budget requesting
- apply agile methods incl. Jira & Confluence, to create features and stories delivered within sprints or Kanban approach
- contribute as a successful team player with strong organizational and project management skills, demonstrating passion and dedication
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Product Shelf Management team in Zurich. As a part of Banking Products, we concentrate on developing and maintaining products & services for Card & Payment Solutions. We are an agile and international team with focus on strategy & business development, innovative solutions and project & portfolio management.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- a focus set on innovations and user experience
- interest in product development and management in cards & payments
- very good conceptual capabilities
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 06.09.2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, Product Innovation Cards & Payments||UBS Job Board for Graduates|