Graduate Talent Program 2022, Project Management in Wealth Management
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you passionate about project management and delivering innovative digital solutions to our internal and external clients? Did you always wanted to be part of a truly cross-European team?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- be an instrumental team member with strong organizational and project management skills, demonstrating passion and dedication
- conduct activities for project portfolio management with a hands-on creative and engaged approach
- be familiar with agile methods and utilize strong analytical skills
- develop and maintain presentations, planning overviews, status reports and reviews
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the GWM COO Europe Domestic Projects team in Zurich. We are delivering and supporting projects in eight countries across Europe. Together we take care of project portfolio management, financials, planning activities and stakeholder management cross-functions and locations.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- know-how gained from experience (or internship)
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a tea
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- the ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- extensive experience with MS Office
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 07.02.2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, Project Management in Wealth Management||UBS Job Board for Graduates|