EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team up to deliver on our promises to our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.
Our Financial Services Organization (FSO) in Zurich is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector. We offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
The Advisory Financial Services - Performance Improvement - IT Advisory team has functional and cross-country specialization in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management and Insurance. We combine innovative and integrated consulting methods in the areas of IT & Digital strategy, technology-enabled transformation, business and IT innovation, IT cost efficiency and IT governance.
Given the significance of Switzerland as a major Financial Services center, we are committed to rapidly growing our IT Advisory practice in Zurich to better serve our Financial Services clients and are looking for a
Consultant - IT & Digital Advisory - Financial Services EMEIA FSO (w/m)
Your tasks & responsibilities
Engage with our Financial Services clients in developing their IT, digital and innovation agenda, and support them on their Transformation journey:
- Understanding Business directions and aligning IT Strategies accordingly
- Assessing new FinTech trends and technologies (Cloud, Blockchain, Data Analytics, ML & AI, DevOps, Agile,… ) and validating their impact on the market, our clients and their current and future business models
- Enabling business transformation driven by digital and agile methodologies
- Shaping IT Services and building cost transparency
- Supporting IT cost optimization projects
- Supporting Assessment, Design and Implementation projects
- Elaborating on options for the role of IT in our client’s organizations’
- Managing IT projects and planning of resources, activities and work products
- Structuring and analyzing data, deriving insights and proposing actions
- Communicating and presenting deliverables to our clients
- Collaborating in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
Your profile & competencies
- Passion for Information Technologies and Digital Innovation
- A degree in Information Management (Wirtschaftsinformatik), Information Technology, Business Administration with a strong technology affinity, or similar
- Fluent in German and English
- 2-5 years of working experience in Financial Services and/or an IT environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills with an ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized fashion.
- An open-minded motivated person willing to work in teams and looking forward to join a dynamic firm operating in a challenging advisory environment
- Strong team-player to proactively drive solutions
- Can-do mindset, with a focus on high performance standards and ability to work in a focused and independent manner
Our offering & differentiators
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- An open-minded and collaborative culture built around honesty, integrity, mutual respect and exceptional client service
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Topics that matter - Working with cutting-edge technologies on topics that are shaping and shaking the Financial Services sector
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- The opportunity to develop your skills and continuously challenge yourself in both client and internal work
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR001AO. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.