Audit & Assurance – Financial Services Industries – Senior (100%) Urgent Hiring
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Auditing is your world? Then our Audit team is the right team for you.
Deloitte offers national and international career opportunities as well as a comprehensive internal and external training program, which are supported financially.
What you can expect from us
- We offer an international and dynamic growing environment that deals with Swiss and international accounting
- You manage, monitor and manage various national and international mandates
- You will be involved in audit topics such as material checks, controls, tests etc. and have regular contact with Deloitte employees from all over the world
- As a member of our motivated, multicultural team, we will delight you with new challenges every day
- You are involved in the acquisition of new clients as well as in client relationship
- We support and accompany you in further training as a Swiss auditor (Swiss CPA)
Your qualifications and experience
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (specialization in finance or accounting) and started the training to become an Auditor (Swiss CPA)
- You have two to four years of external audit experience, ideally in a Big4 environment
- You have practical experience with accounting such as OR, IFRS, US GAAP
- You are a resilient team player, but also work independently, efficiently and solution-oriented
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any additional language is an advantage
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and / or identity card or passport, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Simone Terlizzi at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 170867