Internship 2021, Global Family Office Middle East & Africa
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Would you like to discover what it is like to work with sophisticated families and wealthy entrepreneurs? Are you curious, with a can-do attitude?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support our client advisors to deliver an exceptional experience and service to our clients
- to help with on-time completion of administrative, risk, legal and compliance tasks
- assist the Client Account Managers with handling the daily banking needs of our clients
- engage with colleagues from products and sales areas to learn about our offering
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Global Family Office Middle East & Africa team in Geneva. We cover client relationships with some of the bank’s most sophisticated clients located across the near east and the middle east.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in finance, hospitality or similar
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- fluency in English (written and oral); other languages French, German or Arabic are helpful
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: March-April 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Global Family Office Middle East & Africa||UBS Job Board for Graduates|