Non-financial information is increasingly important to investors decision making. To add trust, new profiles of auditors are needed. Therefore, we offer a flexible role between assurance on non-financials, to extending your abilities into the financial audits and/or ESG advisory work.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Contribute to advising our clients on sustainability reporting, ESG and climate strategy, goals and risks, as well as other sustainability focus areas
- Review sustainability reports in accordance with international standards, such as the GRI SRS, and other non-financial information
- Provide support for the integration of sustainability into corporate governance systems
- Help design processes for managing and reporting non-financial issues
- Optional: Audit consolidated and single-entity financial statements under Swiss and international accounting standards (Code of Obligations, IFRS, US GAAP) on-site at our client’s premises
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, engineering or natural sciences with a strong interest in sustainability issues
- First professional experience in audit and/or in the field of ESG is an advantage
- Committed, reliable and team-oriented personality who can adapt well to different stakeholders
- Ability to grasp issues quickly, be assertive and work in a forward-thinking and detail-oriented manner
- Analytical mindset and strong flair for numbers
- Proficient German and English skills
KPMG as an employer
We are known for our professionalism, expertise and personal engagement. If you are eager to broaden your experience and improve your skill set and résumé, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential. We support your continuing education and foster your career and personal development. Benefit from our comprehensive training both on and off the job as part of our ongoing technical and topical training curriculum, enabling you at any level to increase proficiency in technical and commercial matters. With the option of becoming a Certified Public Accountant.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Campus Recruiting Specialist