Junior Software Developer in PwC Digital Services
- You act as a Consultant in the field of developing and implementing technologies that solve real-world business issues. The types of technologies may include Robotic Process Automation (RPA), system interfaces, simple web-applications, business data ETL processes, and integration with AI services.
- You will support our customers in the design, development and implementation of those technologies.
- You will analyze and identify the current systems/processes of our customers and carry out assessments regarding the feasibility of technology integrations.
- You will work with process experts, architects and software providers on the optimal technical integration and implementation of the customer’s vision of realizing technologies such as RPA.
- You have a degree as computer scientist / application developer or a comparable education.
- You are familiar and able to apply programing best practices such as handle exceptions, clean code, object oriented programming and API
- You are strong in communication, flexible, team-oriented and have a confident appearance.
- You are fluent in German and English and willing to travel within Switzerland and occasionally internationally.
- Ideally but not a must, you already have experience in implementing Robotics software (e.g. BluePrism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere or others).
- Ideally but not a must, you have experience in process design and optimization and in implementing IT projects in larger companies.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln - persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
Take the next step!
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you’ve got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process.
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24